- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Bars come in clear resealable mini plastic ziplock bags for purchases of less than 20.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes as shown above.
- Obverse: Features the Asahi Metals logo, as well as the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays the diagonally repeating Asahi (about seven fully visible).
- Guaranteed by Asahi.
Asahi Assayers and Refiners own and operate an IRA approved mint (ISO9001) that was founded in 1952 in Tokyo, Japan. The company was originally known for specializing is Precious Metals recycling. Despite Asahi Holdings being a recent purchaser of Johnson Matthey refining, the select craftsmanship and high standards for which JM was known for will surely be continued.